Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Friday 7 December 2007

Banned - Sweet throwing

I can't even blame the State for this. A theatre in Norfolk has banned its pantomime cast from throwing sweets into the audience in case someone gets hurt. They're not prepared to fork out the additional insurance premium needed to guard against the risk of someone's kid getting taken out be a low-flying coffee cream.

Actually, if I'd been blogging twelve months ago I could have had a dig at our beloved authorities, because last year Worthing Borough Council banned sweet throwing for fear of sparking food allergies.

I'm not going to descend into a common-sense-defending rage on this one, because I risk just repeating myself from previous articles.

Instead I'm just going to say "OH, FOR GOD'S SAKE !"

No comments: