Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Monday 29 September 2008

Hoping For A Run Of Luck...

I love running and when I'm in the habit it feels fantastic - I feel fitter and stronger, I sleep better, I'm less stressed and I enjoy the wonderful local scenery.

When I got back from holiday I developed what I think is some sort of achilles heel problem and it's been driving me crackers. Running started hurting and I've had to have a rest from it. In the meantime I've been to to the gym and done time on the exercise bikes, the cross-trainers, the steppers and the rowing machines - anything to keep the lungs and muscles in some sort of shape. It's not the same though; it doesn't beat running.

Tomorrow I'm going for a gentle run on grass to see what happens. It the heel fails the test, I may need a place to vent some deeply-held frustration. I vent on this blog. you have been warned...

No comments: