Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Monday 8 September 2008

Where Do You Sit ?

I took the Political Compass test this morning (well, it beats working). Came out here...


Not THAT far from Milton Friedman. Which is OK by me.

Where are you ? I'd be interested to see where some of my virtual friends lie on this, so why not take the test and stick it on your own blog ? (or point us to the old post if you've already done it).
UPDATE- Should have said - clicking on the graph above takes you to the Political Compass site.

4 comments:

Old Holborn said...

Link please?

Old Holborn said...

Economic Left/Right: -1.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82

http://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Shades said...

That is a bit of a soft lad score Womble. Give it six months of dealing with your new High Schools to rein it in.

Anonymous said...

Economic left/right, 4.38. That's further right than Hitler although not as far as the Gorgon.

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian - -2.41.

Nowhere near anyone of importance, according to the graph at the bottom of the page.

I wonder what that makes me. A Freedom Nazi perhaps? You vill do as you please, and you vill do it ven you like. Or, you vill be shot.

Confused? Don't blame me. I vos only disobeying orders...