Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Tuesday 23 December 2008

Who Does This Remind YOU Of ?

I don't know about yours, but at the Womble's workplace there are a few people who can usually be relied on to come up with some real gobbledegook from time to time.

If management bullshit is the kind of thing that winds you up, then this is for you. It's terrific ! I've spent some lovely idle time playing with it and imagining who in our place is most likely to come up with each inane phrase.

And in the New Year, I might resurrect my old game of "Bullshit Bingo", where you have a card of sickening phrases such as "Synergy alignments" and "We're all one team" (heard that only last week). Might wake everyone up if I suddenly jump up in the middle of a meeting and shout "HOUSE !"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The BS generator? Fantastic. I'll have hours of fun with that and write the best down to drop in at meetings. Bet nobody asks me what they actually mean.

Anonymous said...

But Womble, I used to play it at your meetings...

Skylight Contractors Asheville said...

Hello mate nice bloog