Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Saturday 24 July 2010

Blanc Checks The Arrogance

I'm getting worried. First I side with the Scots, now I'm backing the French.

France's new football coach Laurent Blanc has suspended the entire French World Cup squad for one game; what an inspired decision.

We should do that here. Admittedly the French team's displays of petulance and even incompetence exceeded anything the English managed, but someone needs to show our spoiled, cossetted, over-hyped, under-performing bunch of Casanovas that the nation is displeased.

In fact you can ban most of them for life as far as I'm concerned.

1 comment:

Ian Davies said...

Hi,

Sorry to put this in the comments box but I couldn't find any contact details.

Could you fire me a quick email to ian #AT# earlybath #DOT# co.uk

Thanks v much.

Ian