Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Wednesday 24 October 2007

I've Been Spotted !

There are some very knd words written about Womble on Tour on Shades of Grey and at Andrew Allison's site.

The background is that I was spotted blogging at work by someone who turns out to be a fellow blogger.

Shades of Grey covers a huge range of stuff, and I am in awe of its breadth of subject matter. From Dexy's Midnight Runners (now they were responsible for a few dance-floor domino effects in the 80s) to guinea pigs, from strippers to Batley Town Hall (although not together) this blog covers the lot.

Andrew Allison concentrates more on politics and, like me, is fed up with being told what to do by various state-sponsored hooligans.

I have to say both blogs are streets ahead of mine in terms of technical wizzi bits and general look 'n' feel. They are varied and entertaining and I'll be logging on regualrly to watch and learn.

It was lovely to see this site warmly recommended and I have great pleasure in adding them to my own blogroll (dreadful word, sorry).

3 comments:

Shades said...

strippers?

I don't remember that one!

Ted Foan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ted Foan said...

You don't do yourself justice WoT. It's better and more consistent than mine! Good on yer - keep it going.