Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Friday 28 December 2007

I Will, I Will, I Will

It’s all very well wishing for things you cannot generally affect, but I decided that I might also post some New Year’s Resolutions here too. You never know, putting them in the public (hah !) domain might actually encourage me to keep them…

1. Either start loving my job, or get a different one.

2. In that same vein, stop doing, start managing.

3. Finally, definitively, stop nail biting.

4. Be tidy, and stop losing stuff.

5. Run at least 250 miles during the year.

6. Get out on the bike at least 20 times during the year.

7. Do at least 100 Good Things with each of my children (by Good Thing I don’t mean like cooking them a meal or watching W-O-T Junior II’s football match, I mean spending a period of quality time with them, or helping them with difficult homework, or fixing their Ipod problem, or talking through a problem with them).

8. Relieve Mrs Womble On Tour of some of the housework.

No comments: