Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Getting Irate So That You Don't Have To

Thursday 18 December 2008

That's The Way The Money Goes


Just to cheer us all up, I see we've been fined another £95,000 on the back of the BBC's inability to stage an honest phone-in competition.

When I say "we", I mean we poor souls who pay the licence fee, because that's where the money will come from. Just as the £400,000 came from us when the BBC were caught faking phone-ins on Children in Need and Comic Relief.

Well, it's nice to know our money's being spent wisely, anyway. I wonder what happens to it once it's reached Offcom ?
Hat-tip to the non-licence-fee-paying Conspirator for the graphic.

1 comment:

Mrs Smallprint said...

When it reaches Offcom I'm sure they spend it on more useless officials. Our money being spent badly on things we didn't want in the first place.